Thursday 24 December 2020

6 THINGS YOU MUST DO IN 2021 (WAVE GOODBYE TO A HORRID 2020 FOR STARTERS!)

Well, as I look back at my last post which was shockingly long ago (nearly 8 months), I realize with horror that not much has changed since then! The UK and the world is still gripped by this awful Covid19 pandemic. If anything, the situation is WORSE now than back when I last wrote in April. It's winter in much of the world and because so many of us are now indoors for the majority of each day, this is helping the virus spread out of control. And out of control it is, with new variants and mutations of it popping up in the UK and in South Africa and with others probably lurking undiscovered in other countries. 

How gloomy does all that look and feel? It's all rather depressing news which makes me feel heavy in the heart and head and is made harder by a new, tough lockdown in London where I live. Everything apart from supermarkets and chemists is shut; there's nothing to do; nowhere to go. Everyone is walking in the same parks because there's nothing else to do and it's actually so busy everywhere that it's impossible to socially distance from anyone.  

And yet it isn't all gloomy. There is hope. There is now a vaccine being rolled out although it does feel like it will be a good long while before the majority of the population (including me) will be vaccinated. 

But hope is powerful and I'd like to hold onto it, because I'm desperate for 2021 to be a much better year than 2020 and with that in mind I've been thinking about how to make that possible. 

And I finally came up with a list of 6 things we must do in 2021 to make it a better year. And I'd like to share that with you. 

This is my abbreviated list - the full version can be seen here on my YOUTUBE VIDEO

1. Book a holiday - have something in the diary to look forward to in the summer

2. Add something greener/eco into your life

3. Drink less alcohol - I don't know about you, but I have started drinking WAY more than I used to in lockdown

4. Exercise more

5. Learn something new/do something new/experience something new

6. BELIEVE - believe that the year will be better! There's nothing more powerful than positive thought...

If you've got any other ideas as to how we can make 2021 better, please do share them - they could help us all!

And in the meantime I wish you a very happy, safe Christmas and a healthy, prosperous and better New Year. 


To return to Jo's website click on the link below: 

Jo's website


1 comment:

  1. I love your video titled 6 THINGS YOU MUST DO IN 2021 (WAVE GOODBYE TO A HORRRIBLE 2020 FOR STARTERS!)
    You look fabulous in your exercise outfit, and your 2021 planning ideas were excellent!
    My ideas for improving my 2021 (as well as my 2022, 2023 and beyond) were and are to convince Journalists and TV reporters to help me achieve my goal of attaining the maximum possible world-wide fame for male-modelling (exposing the backside of) various pairs of ladies knickers on my blog, on my YouTube channel, on Twitter, and absolutely everywhere else!

    My customer panty-modelling and review blog Full Brief Panties
    My customer panty-modelling and review YouTube misterpantybuns's YouTube videos
    My Twitter @Panty_Buns

    ReplyDelete