Wednesday 1 February 2017

MY PARANORMAL HAPPENINGS WITH SPOON-BENDER URI GELLER

Have I always believed in the paranormal? 

The answer is: 'no'. 

When I started out in my journalistic career I was a TV Researcher on a paranormal show and as part of my research I had to interview psychics. I spoke to three psychics (each one in private) and all three of them asked me the same question: “Do you have twins?”  Two of them followed that question by saying: “I’m seeing a boy and a girl.” I hadn't yet had any children at the time and remember thinking that all these psychics weren't very psychic at all. BUT...forward-wind a few years and I gave birth to my first child. Or should I say children. Because it was twins – a boy and a girl! Do you think those psychics had actually been able to read my future?

I went on to work on several paranormal TV shows over the years and witnessed quite a few weird and unexplainable phenomenon – including being with the infamous Israeli spoon-bender Uri Geller, who frequently bent spoons in my presence. In fact, spoons bent whether he was holding them or not! It was the spookiest thing and, honestly, I didn't see any way/how any trickery/fraud was coming into play. 

The spookiness was soon to become more personal, however. For part of my research I read all Uri Geller’s autobiographies. In one of them was a section entitled: How you can bend a spoon with the power of your mind. It was a five-part process, which included: 
a. getting the spoon 
b. closing your eyes and holding the end of the spoon between your thumb and index finger 
c. thinking from your head down to your fingers and demanding the metal spoon to bend 
d. concentrating harder 
e. concentrating even harder.


I did all those things. I concentrated and then suddenly I felt the spoon burn between my fingers and dropped it to the floor. When I went to pick it up I was MORE SHOCKED THAN I HAVE EVER BEEN BEFORE OR SINCE IN MY LIFE. The spoon had bent over double. And I was the one responsible for making it do so. 

Ever since, not only do I believe in the paranormal, I believe that ALL of us possess some of these powers, only it's a power which is untapped. 

The novel I've just written - A Call to Heaven - is also based on a paranormal premise, because sometimes it's nice to believe that the extraordinary really can happen...

Check it out:

Please click on the link below to return to Jo's website:

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your telekinetic accomplishment!!!!!! That is AMAZING!!!
    The first thing that came to mind just before reading this post was the scene from the Movie 'The Matrix' in which the character 'Neo' goes to see 'the Oracle' and meets another possible 'one' who seems to be able to bend a spoon with his mind - and then shares his secret: Realising that in actuality in the Matrix "There is no spoon"!
    That said, your actual spoon bending feat is very amazing!

    P.S.: I enjoyed watching you wielding that ping-pong paddle at 0:54 of your recent video DIAMOND PRINCESS CRUISE SHIP WHOLE SHIP TOUR - WHAT'S A JAPAN CRUISE LIKE ON PRINCESS CRUISES? | GO WITH JO - YouTube :D

    My fame-seeking blog: Full Brief Panties (with my free for Re-Use panty-modelling photos)
    My YouTube: misterpantybuns's channel (free for Re-Use videos)
    My Twitter @Panty_Buns

    ReplyDelete