Thursday 19 December 2013

CHRISTMAS LONDON STYLE ON THE RIVER THAMES!

Sometimes we do things that we would never imagine doing.
EVER.
And this was one of them. I looked like an idiot, and at times I felt like an idiot. Not to mention the sore arms. But do you know what? I had the MOST FUN EVER!! And I never thought I would ever get up so close and personal with the River Thames.............especially not in fancy dress!

I'm the one on the right by the way. REALLY not looking my best. Actually, not really looking like ME at all! And Big Ben certainly has a starring role in this pic too. 
I did this for a newspaper article in the Sunday Express. Check it out:


Hope you can read this!

And wishing you all a very happy Christmas too!

To return to Jo's website click on the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment