Wednesday 2 November 2016

24 HOURS IN MIAMI - I FOUND A GREAT NEW FABULOUS AND CHEAP HOTEL!

I travel so much for work, but this time I tagged a 24 hour stay in Miami onto the end of a working trip just for me and my pleasure/leisure!

And was I disappointed? NO! In fact, it's a resounding 'no'! I found a great new hotel - the Atton Brickell in a great up-and-coming neighbourhood - Brickell. The hotel was a steal - I only paid £120 (which is $150) for a fabulous double room for the night. Everything was brand new and the bed was DIVINE. It was the best night's sleep I'd had in ages.

The hotel doesn't look much from the outside:

But on the inside it's fabulous. And best of all, on the 12th floor there's a rooftop pool to die for: 
Not only is there a huge (and nice) Publix supermarket literally opposite (to stock up on provisions for breakfast if you don't want to have it at the hotel etc) the hotel is also brilliantly situated for seeing Miami. It's close to the beach, to shopping, to Little Havana (famous for it's Cuban culture) and it's so much cheaper than its much pricier neighbour, Miami Beach. And no less vibrant for it. 
I was so excited by this find that I had to share it with you - and if you want to see more about my trip then check out this short and colourful video: https://youtu.be/HXRIaHKISpI

Happy viewing and if you go to Miami then happy travelling too!

To return to Jo's website please click on the link below:

1 comment:

  1. The floor-to-ceiling glass windows of the Atton Brickell Hotel in Brikell, Florida shown in the 1st photograph and at around 0:58 of this video, most with curtains closed, look like they could present an excellent opportunity for me to catch some paparazzi's eye by throwing the curtains wide open and standing in one of those windows with my bum pressed against the glass whilst wearing only a blouse and pretty pair of panties! The glass doors of the bedroom at 1:11 of the video look like they would also be a nice panty-mooning locale! In fact, the chaises around the pool at 1:33 would be great for celebrating National Underwear Day this year (on August 5, 2023). However, given the political climate in Florida at the moment, I suspect that New York City would be a much better locale for any newsworthy National Underwear Day 2023 panty-mooning exploits!
    Additionally, although in the past National Underwear Day had been featured on CBS, Good Morning America, Fox News, Live with Kelly and Michael, The Huffington Post, and dozens more, a lot of participants are expected to show their underwear via internet this year (on 5 August, 2023).
    Getting back to the Atton Brickell Hotel, it looks lovely!
    Fab tour!

    ReplyDelete