Sunday 4 August 2013

CRUISING WITH THE FAMILY

Just a quickie..............I'm shortly about to take to the seas on a couple of American cruise liners. First up is a Mediterranean voyage on board a Holland America ship. Next (the children are salivating at the prospect) it's a Disney cruise around the same waters. But before I report back on those ones, click on the link below for some other family sailing ideas which won't break the bank balance:

http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/travel/418724/Sail-into-the-sunshine

P.S I'm afraid I didn't get the camera out last night. The Funghi a la Jo went down very well with the Italian family, but nobody felt that a photo would do them justice. Clearly my cooking's all in the tasting rather than presentation...........

To return to Jo's website click on the link below:

www.jokessel.com



No comments:

Post a Comment