Saturday 12 October 2013

I'm in the top #100!!!!!

I had to take a shot of the computer screen with my I-phone just in case the moment doesn't last but hey, pop the champagne, my new novel Weak at the Knees made the top #100 in the Amazon.co.uk bestseller charts this morning..............take a look at this pic - if only I could frame it! And please help me to spread the word - I'd like to go even higher................................how on earth does being #1 feel???!!



Please click on the link below to return to Jo's website:

2 comments:

  1. Ten years belatedly, congratulations on making the top #100 !!!!!!
    Your writing style, insights, photography, and YouTube videos are all wonderful to look at, to read and to watch!
    I really do hope you make it to #1 numerous times in the future.
    If you are so inclined, please feel free to use any / all images / photos / video screenshots of me modelling ladies panties in any or all of your future books, news and gossip to share, to be published, tp republish, to distribute, post and display ANYWHERE and EVERYWHERE, including but not limited to blogs, in and on any and all social media, in and on all online and print news media (including in the Daily Mail, Mail on Sunday, Sunday Times and Daily Telegraph etc etc etc), in gossip articles, magazines, supermarket tabloids, posters, flyers, videos, streaming services, television, talk-shows, movies, billboards and any and all other media, (including YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Reddit, etc.) and anywhere and everywhere else possible, world-wide and without any limitations whatsoever!
    My panty fashion review blog with Public Domain (Free for Re-Use) photos of me modelling ladies full brief nylon panties,
    my <a href="https://www.youtube.com/user/misterpantybuns/videos" rel="nofollow:>(misterpantybuns's YouTube Channel) Public Domain (Free for Re-Use) full brief panty modelling and review videos</a> (including screenshots. <b>I triple dog dare you</b> to try to make my women's nylon panty-clad bottom as permanently famous as possible! Nyah Nyah Nyah Nyah Nyah! <b>:D</b> xx

    ReplyDelete